P6 - GSU 2 Axis Gun Stabilize Unit
Status: Out of Stock
Related Product: MTC-2 Mini Tank Controller, MTC-2-BT Mini Tank Controller for Big Tank, ACU
GSU is an optional module of ACU (auxiliary control unit). When GSU is turned on, it will detect the gun rotation and elevation and will stabilize the gun automatically. When the operator moves the control sticks, the GSU will return control back to the operator. When the operator stops, GSU will stabilize the gun in its new position. GSU have the following features:
- 2-axis gun stabilization in turret rotation and gun elevation.
- Two mounting directions select by jumper.
- Turns on/off by CH5, or by stick motions for 2-4 CH receivers.
- Stabilization in each axis can be disabled by jumper.
- Gun elevation angle adjustable by trimmer.
- Optional engine deck sensor. Gun raise automatically when gun turned above engine deck.
- Engine deck level adjustable by trimmer.
- Dimensions: 25.4 x 31 x 10mm (1” x 1.2” x 0.4”)
Manual: GSU Manual V1.0